Wednesday, December 26, 2012

[FIGMA] Tachibana Hibiki Review

Kazagari Tsubasa & Tachibana Hibiki.
Christmas eve, eventhough I'm not celebrating it but FYI I got 2 Figmas on the day!! Yayyy!! Eventhough it wasn't free but well, I GOT THEM!!! :P

Anyway here are both of my new daughter, Kazanari Tsubasa & Tachibana Hibiki. A lovely action figure I must say.


Before I start, I just want to say something silly, which a few minutes after I write these article, I just noticed that both figures are from the same anime. O. M. Figma! I feel terribly shameful I must say.

Anyway to not let anyone fall on the same hole as I do, here is some description about both of the character. :)


"Two years ago, a pair of idols, Tsubasa Kazanari and Kanade Amō, collectively known as ZweiWing, fought against an alien race known as Noise using armor known as Symphogear. To protect a girl named Hibiki Tachibana, who got severely wounded by the Noise, Kanade sacrificed herself. Two years later, as Tsubasa has fought the Noise alone, Hibiki ends up gaining the same power as Kanade."

Ok so let's start, do take note I won't display much pictures of how the action figures look so I'll just take some from the Figma website for you to see.

Tachibana Hibiki


Released on September 2012, this action figure really catched my eyes and automatically contact my retailer to send 1 for me (I just continue collect Figma last month, November 2012 :3 )



I have to admit, since my last Figma collection (Mirai Tsuenaga) I wasn't impressed with the quality of Figma (My Mirai kept on loosing her arms and recently, the joint can't be stick together anymore) but the latest figures say otherwise. I am quite happy with the quality and decided now to keep on collecting releases from Figma.

Just 1 Slight Problem~

There are to many sharp attachments on the figure (which actually not a big problem) but the problem occurred when you are trying to replace the figures' head for example which what happened to me was THIS!!

Basically it happened when I try to switch Tachibana's face expression and it simply went 'Craxxkk!!'

A moment of silent to my dearest Tachibana's antena...

But since I keep it for my persoanl use then I don't actually have any problem, Ill just stick it with glue later. Huhu.
Tachibana Hibiki comes with many accessories so it's worth for your value. ;)
Another info. I noticed Tachibana when I saw a toy post that combined Hatsune Miku & Tachibana and they both looked sweet together... As a BFF :) so I searched for the figure and found it. :)
Tachibana with some of my Figma collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment