Friday, September 25, 2015

SH Figuarts Iron Man Mark 45 Concept Art!



Ah-May-Zinkkk!!!

That's what in my mind when I first get my hand on this beast! (Not really a beast though). The final suit to be appeared in the latest Avengers Age Of Ultron movie, the Mark 45 simply put Iron Man suit on another level (for film) which (some say) inspired by Iron Man iconic suit in the comic, the Bleeding Edge Armor (which also rumored will be appeared on Captain America: Civil War).


Even though I'm not really keen to buy SH Figuarts Iron Man due to its size (compared to Marvel Legends, a little smaller) but since no other manufacturer that were making this suit, I just close my eyes and POed it (Anyway, I did say not really keen but I have Mark 42 & Mark 43 which were my favorite from SH Figuarts line so far... I know, bla bla but collector disease, still buy it)

And I did not regret.

YES! From the photo you may think I had my hand on the early release of Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 45 but nope, it's an 6" figure yet the details were astonishing!!

SH Figuarts Iron Man Mark 45 comes with various hands set (3 pairs to be exact) and repulsor beam effect (or whatever they call it). I guess they learned something from the Iron Man Mark 42 & 43 release where the hand cover was easily slipped off and now, they made it on each pairs of the hands (will share the photo of what I meant later)

Just a little bit of info about Iron Man Mark 45:
The Mark 45 has a unique design, one different than any of its predecessors: the hexagonal-shaped indent around the circular Chest RT. The paint scheme is more red than gold. The helmet design is similar to the MK 43 but is more compact and has larger indentions at the top. It also has components made from vibranium.
 So, I did some photoshoot the day I received my Mark 45 and now I would love to share some with you guys. Do share your thought if you guys have any comments or suggestion to give to me ok?






0 comments:

Post a Comment