Thursday, May 14, 2015

Gotta Be Back!


I am back! I am quite surprise to find that even though it has been a while since my last update, you guys are still here, browsing my humble blog. Hopefully I can have a spirit to continue blogging starting from now. Aihh...


I will just make it quick for this post. Just wanted to share with you guys some of my latest artworks which you guys can also browse on my Instagram @ard_donivia.

My Hot Toys Avengers currently. Can't wait for Quicksilver & Scarlett Witch (Especially)
Anyone who knows me definitely can tell how crazy I am with the Avengers. Anyone who closer to me will also knows how insane my interest on the Iron Man. There you go, my latest editing for my Avengers team.


This one here is how I think should be a perfect Avengers ((Should also include Thor but I still haven't got any yet)) The Iron Man guy over there was from Figma & the rest were from Hasbro.

Ok so here is some of the latest artworks i have in my sleeve (actually there's a few more, not related to the theme so I'll just post it later. I will continue to share you guys the update as often as possible and thank you for still here with me. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment