Apple Red Dock
Action Figures, Hobby, Lifestyle & More!!
Home
Search
Sunday, January 20, 2013
Caras Short Movie
Posted on 4:19 AM
by Ard Donivia
A video I made based on my friend's idea. Let's Jump!!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Instagram: @ard_donivia
Followers
Popular Posts
Marvel x Goodsmile : Nendoroid Spider-Man & Ironman Hero Edition!!
Nendoroid - First created by Goodsmile Co. back in 2006. I'm not actually a Nendoroid Fans even though I've seen so many lovely pho...
Superb Iron Man Hall Of Armors
You can definitely tell that I love Ironman very much. I does not simply collect Hot Toys Iron Man only but more. I have few more colle...
SH Figuarts Iron Man Mark 45 Concept Art!
Ah-May-Zinkkk!!! That's what in my mind when I first get my hand on this beast! (Not really a beast though). The final suit to be...
Captain America - The Winter Soldier 1st Trailer!
Boys, you're up for the next thrilling action excitement from the captain himself in the first teaser trailer of Captain America - T...
[FIGMA] Tachibana Hibiki Review
Kazagari Tsubasa & Tachibana Hibiki. Christmas eve, eventhough I'm not celebrating it but FYI I got 2 Figmas on the day!! Yayyy...
Finalist in Awesome Toys Toyphotography Contest!
One of the selected toygraphy - Bane Rises Recently I submitted my toygraphy to one of Malaysia's toygraphy community page, Awesome...
Remarkable Man Of Steel 1/6 From Hot Toys!
Man of steel was one of the best Superman movie I ever watched. From this movie we learn a lot about Superman. And because of that I ...
Project: Deadpool (2)
Here is my final result for the Deadpool, the cost has been reaised to rm120 due to his ammo and stuff. But still,it is way more cheaper tha...
Star Wars Black Series - The New Collection Saga
Have to be very sincere, I'm not actually a big fan of Star Wars but the news, which Hasbro will bring out 1:12 or 6 inches action f...
Gotta Be Back!
I am back! I am quite surprise to find that even though it has been a while since my last update, you guys are still here, browsing my h...
My Other Blogs
Categories
action figures
(10)
age of ultron
(2)
avenger
(4)
avengers
(3)
bane
(1)
batman
(2)
collectables
(7)
collectibles
(4)
custom action figure
(5)
dc
(3)
dc direct
(3)
fast furious 7
(1)
figma
(2)
gi joe
(1)
god of mischief
(1)
henry cavill
(1)
hobbies
(6)
hot toys
(5)
house party protocol
(1)
hulk
(1)
igor
(1)
iron man
(2)
iron man 3
(1)
ironman
(1)
loki
(2)
man of steel
(1)
man thing
(3)
mark xxxviii
(1)
marvel
(4)
marvel legend
(6)
mcfarlane
(2)
review
(6)
robin
(1)
savage land
(1)
spider-man
(1)
superhero
(1)
superman
(2)
tachibana hibiki
(1)
thor
(2)
thor the dark world
(2)
toys
(4)
vin diesel
(1)
wolverine
(2)
Blog Archive
►
2018
(
1
)
►
May
(
1
)
►
2015
(
4
)
►
November
(
1
)
►
September
(
1
)
►
May
(
2
)
▼
2013
(
23
)
►
December
(
1
)
►
November
(
2
)
►
October
(
4
)
►
August
(
1
)
►
July
(
6
)
►
March
(
4
)
►
February
(
1
)
▼
January
(
4
)
Caras Short Movie
Real Disney Princess Painting
Original Effect Will Release Army Attractive's Has...
Marvel x Goodsmile : Nendoroid Spider-Man & Ironma...
►
2012
(
5
)
►
December
(
5
)
►
2011
(
2
)
►
October
(
1
)
►
September
(
1
)
►
2009
(
5
)
►
October
(
3
)
►
September
(
2
)
Home
Powered by
Blogger
.
Follow Me!
Caras Short Movie
Real Disney Princess Painting
SH Figuarts Iron Man Mark 45 Concept Art!
Wish I'm in another country. :(
Captain America - The Winter Soldier 1st Trailer!
Toyrevolution Winner February 2013
I had won Toyrevolution's Final Touch for Feb 2013 via Instagram!! ;)
Home
Instagram
0 comments:
Post a Comment